Human Resources Supervisor
Location: Highland Park
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Human Resources SupervisorKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way,
Kenosha, WI 53144At Uline, we believe it's all about having good
people and as a Human Resources Supervisor, that starts with you.
Join a Human Resources team that works hard to recruit, retain and
support top talent from hire to retire.Better together than apart.
-This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who
share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Supervise day-to-day human resources (HR) operations including
direct reports' activities and performance. -
- Create and execute high-growth recruitment strategies in
partnership with leadership to attract, identify and source
- Recruit for key open positions by actively sourcing and
utilizing multiple job boards and niche sites.
- Manage employee-related needs to include benefits-related
programs and policies including LOA, FMLA, etc.
- Use process-oriented thinking to partner with leadership to
implement HR projects aligned with business goals.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in human resources (HR), business or related
- 5+ years HR Generalist experience.
- HR certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday) and Microsoft
- Available for travel to various recruitment events as
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a
-drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
-hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-DR1#LI-IL001(#IN-KNOF)Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! - Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Chicago , Human Resources Supervisor, Human Resources , Highland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!