Posted on: March 20, 2023
Payroll Specialist - Lisle, Il - $24/hr. or more DOE Our client
in Lisle, Il. is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join
their team. A leader in the elevator industry, this client is
offering a great starting hourly rate and the opportunity to get
hired into a stable, reputable, company. Don't wait apply
Whats in it for you?
- $24/hr. or more DOE
- 1st Shift, Flexible Hours
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- Temp-to-hire What will you be doing?
- Will execute the payroll run (i.e process payroll, salary
transfer, payroll calculations, input, audits, distribution and
financial reporting) by using the defined tools and systems .
- Will provide payroll data to an external supplier.
- Ensures that payroll transactions are completed in accordance
with the given deadlines.
- Resolves queries regarding employees
- Completes various reporting requirements (i.e pay-periodical,
monthly and annual tax and statistical payroll reporting (if not
included in the tasks of payroll team leader of the unit),
including reporting relevant data internally to accounting (who
will take care of the salary payments) and externally to various
- Supports administration practices in accordance with changing
business needs and legal requirements.
- Acts as liaison to local tax authorities, statutory official
- Will create, maintain and terminate employee related
information in SAP HR or other relevant system, as a result of
recruitment (hire/transfer), manage exit or international
assignment processes or other employment related changes. What do
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Union payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP/SAP
- Problem solver
- Critical thinker Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Voted best places to work by Glassdoor 2021 Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! Call Kristine Cook at . Or
apply online and a recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every
successful hire. ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of
providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are
committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment
by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At
ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and
will work with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Chicago , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Lisle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...