Enterprise Architect - Attract to Belong (HR / P&O Solutions)
Company: Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Job Description:We are excited to offer along-term contracting
opportunity to the Enterprise Architecture team for the end-to-end
process of Attract to Belongat Mars Wrigley. They will design,
lead, and help set up support integration between any solutions in
Mars Wrigley and Mars Inc.This Global digital transformation is
going to get digitized, digitalized, andthe processes, digitally
transformed. This mega process covers all automation helping the
business including tools and process support for enabling and
- HR Capability & Strategy
- Workforce Management, Organization Effectiveness & Operations
- Talent Management and RecruitingEnterprise Architect - Attract
to Belong will provide thought leadership and act as the trusted
technical adviser to the business and technology leadership team
for Mars Wrigley.Lead the development of a reference framework, the
target Solution and Technical Architecture standards, and Usage
guidelines for enabling delivery capabilities based on industry
trends, innovation, and business drivers.Provide strong functional
thought leadership and consulting in the respective domain and be
an advisor to the business and strategy leads on Industry best
practices.Work as part of the engineering group and business
alignment team to convert business requirements into an
architecture blueprint and conceptual design, based on the
Architecture standards and usage guidelines.The enterprise platform
is WorkdayWhat are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a
related study, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience including leadership and
technical architecture level experience.
- Demonstrated an ability to think strategically and translate
plans into actions and drive them to completion.
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying HR IT solutions
for large enterprises.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design
development, data mining, segmentation techniques and data
- Expertise in multiple technologies domains from hire to
retire.What will be your key responsibilities?
- Assesses current state of solutions, defines future state
needs, identifiesgaps, and recommends innovative technology
solutions and strategic business execution improvements
- Interface with Architects, Technical Leads and Developers to
drive technical solutions, estimate work efforts, define
milestones, and provide hands on technical leadership.
- Develops IT Strategy & Roadmap inclusive of critical investment
plan aligned with the strategic needs of HR in close partnership
with key stakeholders from Mars Wrigley HR and corresponding IT
- Provides strategic consultation to assigned business customers
in defining or designing HR solutions to enhance the
- Formulate business and logical solution architectures comprised
of local and global functional capabilities and drive
implementation of agreed technology solutions.What can you expect
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all
guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build
the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one,
including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including
company bonus.#LI-LD1#LI-HybridMars is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the
application process because of a disability, it is available upon
request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no
applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Keywords: Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates, Chicago , Enterprise Architect - Attract to Belong (HR / P&O Solutions), Human Resources , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!