HR Generalist - Bilingual
Location: Fort Sheridan
Posted on: November 19, 2023
HR Generalist - BilingualPay from $66,000 to $90,000 per
yearWisconsin Distribution Center12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie,
WI 53158At Uline, we believe we have the best people and as a
Bilingual HR Generalist, that starts with you! Provide Human
Resources support for our employees, including our Spanish-speaking
community, contributing to our mission to attract and retain top
talent! Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion. Position
- Support benefits and leave administration, including short-term
disability, workers compensation, FMLA and personal leave.
- Manage employee feedback surveys, engagement initiatives and
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation and training
- Support the recruiting team and hiring managers by
participating in job fairs and other recruitment events and
- Partner with management to implement and execute HR-related
projects. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or related
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) fluent in both verbal and written
- At least 1 year HR generalist experience, preferably in a
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
Uline Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Chicago , HR Generalist - Bilingual, Human Resources , Fort Sheridan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!