Technical Support Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Overview of CloudbakersCloudbakers is a Google Cloud Premier
Partner and Zoho Premium Partner that has been helping
organizations successfully migrate to cloud technologies for nearly
a decade. Being one of only a few Google Cloud Premier Partners,
our mix of 50% tech skills and 50% people skills means we bring
together custom solutions and side-by-side support. Adopting and
adapting to changing technology is a difference maker for any
business- that's what Cloudbakers is here to help with. We bring
the cloud down to earth.
The Cloudbakers team is dedicated to providing our employees with a
challenging and exciting work environment without forgetting to
have some fun along the way!
Role OverviewCloudbakers is looking for smart, energetic, and
personable technology professionals for a Cloud Support Specialist
position. We are looking for someone with a broad range of
technical skills and aptitude with 2-4 years of enterprise
ResponsibilitiesOur ideal candidate will understand the value of
teamwork. We are looking for the right fit with our growing
organization and will train as required.
Cloudbakers is based in Chicago, Illinois. The ideal candidate
would live in or be willing to relocate to the metro Chicago or
Denver area, but remote candidates should not hesitate
A Cloudbakers Google Support Engineer's responsibilities and duties
are as follows:
- Supporting our clients in a timely manner with passion and
- Managing and responding to help desk tickets and escalating
- Providing desktop and server support via email, phone, and in
- Troubleshooting network connectivity and hardware issues
- Training and empowering client's technical personnel
- Performing technical discoveries
- Performing data entry and data modifications as required
- Assisting with tasks related to Google Workspace and Google
Cloud Platform migrations
- Assisting with tasks related to SaaS configuration, development
- Assessing and escalating support requests to the appropriate
team members when necessary.
- You will be directly working with leadership and will be
requested to work on a variety of tasks
- Anything else that needs to be done that adds value to the
business, our clients and your co-workers
- Experience working with support ticketing systems (Zoho Desk,
Zen Desk, Fresh Desk)
- Completion of Google Workspace Admin Fundamentals
- Ability to configure servers, networks, hardware, and
- Familiar with MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, MDM, SSO, and
- Familiarity with Google Workspace - legacy system syncing tools
such as GWSMO, GCDS
- Understand DNS and end-to-end email flow
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Client facing experience and troubleshooting in time sensitive
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Identify and implement process efficiencies
familiarity with API programming
- Experience with Sales process management and/or CRM Systems
(Zoho, Salesforce, Sugar, MS CRM)
- Articulate and diagram typical business processes and
- Google Professional Collaboration Engineer certification or
Core TraitsCloudbakers also requires that team members possess the
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team
through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender
identity, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status,
sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other
legally protected class.
Keywords: Cloudbakers, Chicago , Technical Support Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!