Posted on: November 22, 2021
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people.
We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge
should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are
more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering
company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and
expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and
their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP is currently searching for a IT Network Administrator for the
- Install, configure, and support data and voice infrastructure,
including local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN),
wireless, microwave and other network components.
- Install, configure, and maintain networking equipment such as
load balancers(Citrix, Barracuda), switches (Cisco) and routers
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring
and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network
problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Install, configure, and maintain Internet gateway security
systems, such as firewall (PaloAlto), VPN concentrators,
anti-virus, and anti-spam devices and services
- Install , configure, and maintain network servers, such as file
servers, print servers, DHCP, DNS, SQL servers, IIS servers,
Exchange servers, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware vSphere
and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Knowledge and understanding of storage are networks and
technologies (NetApp filers) a plus.
- Install, configure, and maintain wide area network (WAN) using
VPN, point to point and other network technologies.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring,
control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Configure and maintain active directory services, group
policies, user accounts for staff and guests.
- Maintain archive and backup systems for servers and storage
systems (NetBackup, Veeam).
- Configure and support Cisco phone system and IP phones.
- Trouble-shoot issues with data network or voice systems in use
by the company.
- Vendor certifications such as Cisco, CompTIA or Microsoft a
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or Network Administration
- 3+ years of related experienced required
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP
provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services
to the world's built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP's
predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure
practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North
America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver
successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and
dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative
projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of
benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore
what EXP has to offer, you'll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com.
About the Team
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and
actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race,
Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status,
Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical
Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.
Should you need any special accommodations, please feel free to
contact us at email@example.com and we will arrange for the most
suitable accommodations based on your needs.
For all applicants within the United States, EXP ensures
nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Keywords: EXP, Chicago , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!