DataStage Technical Lead
Company: Northern Trust
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DataStage Development Resource Job Tasks:
- Complete development work leveraging IBM DataStage
- DataStage technical lead for onsite and offshore DataStage
- 1-2 years of Technical Lead experiencing leading a team of
onshore / offshore DataStage developers
- 5-10 years hands-on experience in IBM DataStage Development
(IBM InfoSphere 11.7 versions, preferably with change data capture
- Experience in creating technical designs (translating business
rules to technical implementation) .
- Develop DataStage jobs/sequencers for different types of
- Good understanding of ETL concepts and experience working in
IBM MDM, Data warehouse platforms, & its lifecycle .
- Familiarity with Unixcommands and shell scripting.
- Hands on experience with the following stages:
- CDC stage, Realtime Stage (MQ or otherwise), WISD, Use of
stages such as Join, Lookup, aggregate.
- Oracle 12c or greater experienced database experience.
- Must understood partition table, Stored procedures
- Development of Oracle SQL (DDL, DML, triggers) statements.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Control-M experience. Familiar with how Control-M and DataStage
work together. Experience in developing within the DataStage
hierarchical stage Nice to Have Requirements:
- Familiarity in developing DataStage following a agile
methodology based project execution.
- Experience in development WISD services for DataStage
- Experience in developing DataStage jobs that process MQ
- Experience in Snowflake or Marklogic development
- QualityStage Development Experience
- Specifically within the Name, Address, and Gender
Standardization development space
- Experience in integrating DataStage using Precisely (Pitney
Bowes) Address Validation processes About Northern Trust: Northern
Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to
corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals
globally.With over 130 years of financialexperience and nearly
20,000 partners, we serve the worlds most sophisticated clients
using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and
collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial
strength and stability. Movement within the organization is
encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride
in working for a companythat is committed to strengthening the
communities we serve! We recognize the value of inclusion and
diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why
we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member,Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company,Black EOE Journal,Hispanic
Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine Wed love to learn
more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with
one of Americas best banks and most sustainable companies! Build
your career with us andapply today. Additional Information
Keywords: Northern Trust, Chicago , DataStage Technical Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!