Staff Software Engineer - Full-stack
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This positon is open to work remotely in US and Canada
Are you passionate about modern cloud technologies, programming
languages, design patterns and scalable architectures? Youll be
right at home here. The Technology team participates in research
and development of highly scalable, data driven, consumer facing
applications as well as identifies new technologies and trends and
how they might be implemented to enhance our products and business.
Work and learn from world-class talent that promotes a culture of
data, experimentation and learning. Use the latest technologies
such as AWS, Node, React, GraphQL, Flutter and more to accelerate
your career growth.
About The Role...
- Work collaboratively in teams composed of Product Managers,
Designers, and Engineers
- Taking ownership of the overall architecture and development of
highly scalable ReactJS frontend application that talk to Node JS
API services and Lambda functions
- Implement dynamic and interactive pages using ReactJS by
consuming REST and GraphQL services.
- This is a high traffic, high velocity application so key skills
will involve, SEO, page load performance, effective testing
- Build backend services around advanced machine learning and
predictive analytic models
- Design and operationalize data pipelines using advanced data
architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services
- Optimize our developer toolchain to support instant
provisioning of new services and infrastructure, fully automate
deployment, and minimize development friction.
- Work in a product development process that is primarily
- A driven software engineer that is motivated to build great
products and a great codebase in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take requirements and build something thats simple yet
impactful, minimalistic yet beautiful, extensible yet
- Independent and can manage your own projects and time with
ease, all the while setting and managing stakeholder
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning
- Experience with developing complex software systems using
modern frameworks, tools, and systems
- Experience working across the full technical stack, delivering
quality code on both frontend and backend
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make data-driven
- Attention to detail, great sense of design, and commitment to
beautiful user experiences
- 8 or more years experience developing software in one or more
modern programming languages (e.g. ReactJS/NextJS, Python, Ruby,
Go, Node.js, Dart)
- Experience building single page applications
- Experience implementing progressive web application and service
- Exposure to cloud-based architectures, development, and
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS EC2, ECS, S3,
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, schema design,
and best practices
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering/related field
or equivalent professional experience
At realtor.com, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their
own. Were a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to
ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new
home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, were there to
lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us
with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and
wed love to have you join our team to help.
Weve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet
jobs to choose from, so were hoping youll join us on our journey to
make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more
rewarding for everyone.
Lets make a difference, together. For Real.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Chicago , Staff Software Engineer - Full-stack, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!