Company: Cloud5 Communications
Posted on: January 17, 2022
ROLE SUMMARY:The successful candidate should have thorough
experience in providing full lifecycle support for connected user
workstations. Individual must also display excellent verbal and
written communication skills, be detail oriented and well organized
to prioritize and complete multiple assignments. PRIMARY
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Source, design, install, configure and commission
customer-owned servers and workstations.
- Oversee regular planning and deployment of systems patches,
anti-virus updates, policies and configuration to remote user
devices and on-property/cloud servers.
- Provide level 3 remote user support and troubleshooting, taking
issues through resolution and appropriately following internal
procedures to log and report individual tickets.
- Assists in designing customer facing Cloud5 Policies and
Security Manuals. Oversees that customer environments become and
remain compliant with such. Implements solutions to resolve
- Acts as role model and provides technical guidance to Support
Agents and respective teams.
- Responds to inquiries from customers/vendors/peer group.
- Provides detailed status reports to internal/external
stakeholders as requested.REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Formal Education, degree or equivalent experience in Computer
Science, Engineering; or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Operations in
- Minimum 3 years of IT Service Management administration
experience leveraging industry leading tools (i.e., SCCM, Ivanti,
Freshdesk, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of Asset Management & Support experience
leveraging industry leading tools (i.e., Autodesk,
- Minimum 2 years of Azure AD administration, policy management,
user configuration, group assignment and regular upkeep
- Familiar with desktop imaging and PC/software deployment
practices (i.e. MS Autopilot)PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- On property IT experience and/or corporate support role at a
major hospitality brand or hotel management company.
- Successful track record of managing desktop support operations,
from imaging to commissioning and monitoring.
- Relevant Microsoft Security, Network, Support or Administrator
- ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP or other applicable credentials PHYSICAL
DEMANDS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to continuously stand or walk.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time DESCRIPTION OF
- Position can be remote or based in Cloud5 offices in Chicago or
- Generally, works in an office environment but may occasionally
be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office
Keywords: Cloud5 Communications, Chicago , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!