#1325 - Project Manager (Oracle HCM Cloud)
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Are you interested in working with the World's leading AI-powered
Quality Engineering Company? Read on!
Qualitest is seeking a Project Manger to join our growing team in
The Ideal Candidate Has The Ability To
- Work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple priorities,
and be adaptive to change.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately on a business and/or
technical level as required.
- Consistently manage the relationship with all internal/external
- Perform risk/issue management and appropriate management of
critical dependencies, escalating items as appropriate to
leadership for timely resolution.
- Identify solution opportunities to project issues.
- Coordinate all project activities with the client and vendors
- Develop the Project Plan, Resource Plan, Deployment Plan, and
Post Deployment Support Plan
- Prepare and Manage the project through the Governance and
- Prepare and Participate in the High-Risk Evaluation Review
- Prepare and Participate in all Configuration Management Board
- Prepare and Participate in all Change Management reviews and
contribute to the communication plan and training plan
- Manage all budgeting activities (PPM Forecasting / Spending /
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of generic Project Life
Cycle management controls
- Display Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Manage and delegate work as part of a team in a matrix
- Develop, manage, and maintain all aspects of project level risk
mitigation, and contingency planning
- MUST HAVE Experience as an IT Project Manager
- MUST HAVE must have Oracle HCM Cloud experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member, across diverse
backgrounds, geographies and skillsets.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and
- PMP Certification not required, but strongly desired
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the
amenities and games provided from one of our Test Center's.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive
medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage
options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k
- Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition
Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+
training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee
reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation
times for attendance achievements each month!
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes -
vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take
the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to
us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program's. Be
rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus' via our Client Referral and Employee Referral
Program's. Refer and earn - tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to
Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to
electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and
inclusion in the workplace - we are one, we are many at Qualitest.
Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the
globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: Careers - Independent Software
Testing Company - Quality Assurance Services - Qualitest
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let's start
Apply for this job
Keywords: Qualitest, Chicago , #1325 - Project Manager (Oracle HCM Cloud), IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!