Senior Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Company: AssureCare LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Do you have experience building complex enterprise-wide software
solutions? Are you interested in joining a fast-growing software
company delivering enterprise medical management solutions that
empower our customers to provide member focused care? AssureCare is
looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals to join an
ambitious software company making a powerful impact in the
healthcare industry.We are looking for a Full Stack Product
Developer to design and implement new systems and features, as well
as modify and maintain existing systems for adaption to business
and/or technology changes. The Senior Software Developer engages
directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery
teams and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and
delivery of technology-based solutions.To be successful as a Full
Stack Product Developer, you should be able to drive the software
change and release management processes, assisting with the overall
maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a
top-notch Senior Software Developer will ensure that software
deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and
- Design, develop, and maintain health care application using
HTML5, Angular, Bootstrap, CSS3, ASP.NET and .NET Core
- Establish layout and page flow on and between web pages.
- Bind page controls with data provided from WCF services and
- Create and enhance REST API/Microservices.
- Create and maintain SQL scripts, stored procedures, and No-SQL
- Mentor Software Developers to allow for skill/knowledge
development through 1 on 1 advice, coaching and pair
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant development experience in
- Professional experience with Angular 8+, Typescript, RxJS and
NgRx is required.
- Professional experience with C#, .NET Framework 4.5+ and .NET
- Professional experience with HTML5, ASP.NET, Bootstrap, CSS3
and Material Design.
- Professional experience developing Web services/REST API's and
- Comfortable with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and working
with Cloud services, N-Tier architectures.
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL scripts and stored
- Experience with Test-driven development (TDD), Automation
- Experience working with Microservices and Event-driven
- Experience working with No-SQL and traditional relational SQL
- Experience working with Entity Framework or similar ORM
- Certification as Azure Solutions Architect or Certified
Developer is a plus.
- Experience with healthcare field and related applications is a
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related
field preferred; equivalent work experience in related field will
AssureCare-- is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.This
policy applies to all employment practices within our organization,
including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and
internship. AssureCare-- makes hiring decisions based solely on
qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore,
the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.
Keywords: AssureCare LLC, Chicago , Senior Full Stack Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!