Production Support - Java, PL/SQL & UNIX Experience
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Infosys is seeking Production Support - Java, PL/SQL & UNIX
Experience . This role requires close partnership and collaboration
with other Support Engineers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Candidate can be located Anywhere in US. This position may
require travel to project locations.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of Information Technology Experience .
- At least 4 years of Production Support with Java with PLSQL and
Unix Experience .
- Good understanding of ITIL Concepts (Incident management,
Change management, Problem Management).
- Liaise with business analysts/users for additional
- Technical Impact Analysis of incidents/service requests and
provision of detailed estimates.
- Accountable for escalation/closure of unresolved Level 2 issues
that require code changes.
- Interact and Co-ordinate with application owners, operations
teams - application, infrastructure, network and security, change
and release management team and external vendors.
- Perform process gap analysis, Time motion analysis to identify
opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Experience with PCF Microservices and Spring Boot .
- Experience with MarkLogic DB .
- Willingness to learn newer technologies as per business/
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Good Communication and Analytical skills
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Keywords: Infosys, Chicago , Production Support - Java, PL/SQL & UNIX Experience, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!