Coordinator II: Student Information System
Company: Proviso Township High Schools District 209
Location: Forest Park
Posted on: September 25, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Coordinator II: Student Information System
REPORTS TO: Director of Technology
CATEGORY: Administration/12 Months/IMRF
SALARY: Regionally Competitive
Primary Purpose: To coordinate all aspects of the student
information system (SIS), including configuration, access control,
report development, user support, updates, rollovers, and
integrations. Ensures that critical functions related to
scheduling, enrollment, attendance, grading and transcripts are
properly configured and supported. Develops code and scripting to
facilitate integrations and maximize functionality of systems.
* Ensure that all components of the student information system are
* Control user access to the SIS in accordance with District
* Provide support for major processes, such as: enrollment,
scheduling, attendance, transcripts, state reporting
* Manage integrations with the SIS, including configuration of
integrated programs and applications to ensure proper operation,
full functionality and data security
* Provide training to end users and develop, as needed, user
guides, tip sheets, and instructions
* Develops custom reports using data from the SIS and integrated
To be considered for this position, the candidate must possess the
following required education, certification, skills, experience
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
* Experience with PowerSchool or similar student information
* Ability to write complex SQL queries
* Experience creating custom reports/notifications from a SQL-based
* Experience implementing and troubleshooting API-based data
* Facility with exporting and importing data across a variety of
platforms and system
* Experience with Microsoft .NET, C#, or C++
* Intermediate Excel knowledge
The successful candidate for this position should also possess the
following desired skills, experience and/or qualifications:
* Experience customizing student information system platforms
* Familiarity with Illinois State Reporting/IWAS/ISBE SIS
* Experience with Oracle/Oracle APEX and building enterprise
* Advanced Excel knowledge
* Effective project management, oral, written, and interpersonal
Mental demands/Physical demands/Environmental factors
* Maintain emotional control under stress.
* Limited travel is required.
* Occasional prolonged and irregular hours.
* Stand, walk, crouch, and do moderate lifting up to 30 lbs.
* Knowledge of multimedia equipment and current technology.
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with
provisions of the Proviso Township High Schools District 209
Board's policy on evaluation of personnel.
Note: This job description is designed to provide guidelines and
direction for accomplishing goals and objectives. It covers the
essential responsibilities and activities involved in the effective
execution of this position. It is not all encompassing or all
The information contained in this job description is for compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an
exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. The
individual currently holding this position may perform additional
Proviso Township High Schools is an equal opportunity employer
Pay Grade AD20 Minimum Midpoint Maximum 12 Month $ 68,365.00 $
80,429.00 $ 92,494.00
Keywords: Proviso Township High Schools District 209, Chicago , Coordinator II: Student Information System, IT / Software / Systems , Forest Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!