(Healthcare) Senior Software Systems Engineer Cybersecurity
Posted on: November 27, 2022
TheSenior Software Systems Engineer, Cybersecurity - will
havegood experience in new product development and maintenance of
software for medical or general Instruments. applies an
interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop
and verify cybersecurity solutions across the life cycle. Has good
business knowledge or exceptional technical skills. Communicates
effectively to both internal teams and external customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for an experienced Software system engineer with
good experience in new product development and maintenance of
software for medical Instruments. Displays standard Software
engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from
conception, design and delivery, selection and adaptation of
various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with
- Has a complete understanding of the software development
process, participates in the development of the software process,
can identify shortcomings in the process and recommend
modifications to address process issues.
- Responsible in applying an interdisciplinary, collaborative
approach to plan, design, develop validate and verify Cyber
solutions across the life cycle.
- Responsible for developing Product cyber Road Map.
- Responsible for defining and managing requirements, document
expectations and confirm requirements baseline for new and existing
- Responsible to provide cyber security risk assessment for
- Responsible to conduct cyber risk assessment activities
including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of
- Responsible to develop, evaluate and analyze design constrains,
trade-offs and detailed system and security design.
- Responsible for working within a collaborative,
multi-discipline environment to produce secure deliverable products
as part of an Agile team.
- Responsible to conduct cyber security test and evaluation of
hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance
with defined specifications and requirements.
- Employ cyber security processes, methods, techniques and tools
and assure their consistent application.
- Drive efficiency through standardization, automation,
documentation, and cross-training.
- Analyze source code, test data, and security scan reports for
vulnerabilities and develop/implement mitigations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar
- 6+ years' experience in systems, hardware, and software
engineering processes for the development of complex systems
including System and Software Architecture, System Analysis, System
Integration and Test, and Requirements Management
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and change
- Experience in agile and lean delivery concepts and
- Experience in performing cybersecurity activities in support of
software and system requirements, design, development, testing, and
- Knowledge of DoD cybersecurity requirements, DISA STIGs,
policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Threat modeling, vulnerability and compliance
assessments and mitigation.
- Experience in scripting using Python or other scripting
language is a Plus
- Experience in working in Medical instrument development or
controlled and heavy regulated environment
- Experience in NIST Risk Management Framework and Software
Assurance measures and practices.
- Experience in IEC62304 standards, cryptographic standards and
methods, detailed knowledge cryptographic key management
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast,
accurate diagnosis. Our global clients life-changing tests and
diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster
decisions and transform the way the world is managing health.
Our clients pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare
operations - with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation
and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood
centers, emergency departments, physician offices and clinics.
Keywords: MatchaTalent, Chicago , (Healthcare) Senior Software Systems Engineer Cybersecurity, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!