C/C+ Linux Embedded Software Engineer # 11074 *
Company: InspiHER Tech
Posted on: September 21, 2023
TITLE: C/C++ Linux Embedded Software Engineer
JOB ID: 11074
LOCATION: Hybrid-onsite 2-3 days per week near Chicago Train
SALARY: $130,000-140,000 + bonus
STATUS: US Citizen
About the Client:
Join a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all
working together in extraordinary harmony bringing innovative
technology and applications to their industry.
About the C/C++ Linux Embedded Software Engineer Role:
You will play an integral role in developing Embedded Software for
new hardware products and ensuring these units meeting internal
You will be responsible for full-process development on a variety
of different projects involving multiple coding and scripting
languages like Java C, C++, Python, etc.
About the C/C++ Linux Embedded Software Engineer Position:
As part of a small (1-6 person) multi-disciplinary engineering team
you and the other software engineer(s) will have full
responsibility for product development from requirements refining
Be a leader of system integration efforts ensuring hardware and
software compatibility across different Subsystems.
Collaborate with Product owner and Software Development to create a
development environment for Customers to build and integrate
Demonstrate a proactive attitude towards identifying and resolving
new development sustaining engineering and/or system integration
About the C/C++ Linux Embedded Software Engineer
- 4+ years of experience in real-time embedded software design
and be proficient in Linux C/C++
- Additional experience with Python, Go and other software
languages and operating systems needed
- A good understanding of various Virtualization and
Containerization (Docker) technology is a must
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP protocol stack on various Linux
- Have a deep knowledge of Network technologies
- You must possess knowledge in (or an interest in)
microprocessor-based hardware design.
- Exhibit understanding Packet Processing engine on Linux
- Agile software development and/or git/Jira experience is a
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science Computer Engineering
No travel required.
Keywords: InspiHER Tech, Chicago , C/C+ Linux Embedded Software Engineer # 11074 *, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!