Senior Consultant 3, Technology Strategy
Company: Publicis Sapient
Posted on: November 19, 2023
As a Technology Strategy Senior Consultant 3, you will work on
exciting digital transformation strategy engagements for Publicis
Sapient clients. Our technology strategy consultants help our
clients improve business value through optimizing the efficiency
and effectiveness of their Technology capabilities. This high
performing group plays a critical role in multi-disciplinary
strategy teams. We enable our clients to understand, plan for, and
realize strategic opportunities presented by technology through a
collection of capabilities such as Enterprise IT Management, Vision
Enablement, and Technology Transformation.
Our Technology Strategy Consultants are:
- Collaborative: They are interdisciplinary team players who seek
alignment and establish relationships ranging from cross-functional
stakeholder groups to existing teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity: They know the path forward isn't
always well-defined. They are comfortable and confident working
through the unknown.
- Technical experts: They are critical thinkers and have
extensive IT expertise that drives novel solutions routed in
complexity. Contribute to technology strategy related product
offerings, proposals and develop new business.
- Change agents: They know how to make change happen across an
organization. They can align and onboard teams to implement new
processes and toolsets. They embrace complex challenges and guide
an organization to optimize IT best practices.
- Influencers: They build strong relationships to build trust and
Skills & Experience:
- 3 - 7 years of Strategy and/or Technology Consulting experience
within a global major consulting firm or Fortune 100 company
- Experience working with executive-level stakeholders to draft
an architectural vision, create strategic roadmaps, and support
- Experience with Commerce and/or Customer Engagement
(MarTech/AdTech/CRM) technology capabilities
- Experience with IT transformation including modern operating
models and organization structures.
- Familiarity with the process of forming architecture principles
and organizational standards in alignment with enterprise business
strategy and goals.
- Ability to interpret and create typical technology artifacts,
business context diagrams, system architecture diagrams, data flow
diagrams, data dictionaries, database structure diagrams.
- Understanding of the key components of consumer-focused
technology including interactive, marketing, commerce, loyalty,
personalization, transactional, integration/API, cloud, and
- Design and facilitate effective client workshops to accelerate
current state understanding, identify opportunities, and build
consensus across a broad set of business and IT stakeholders.
- Develop vendor or product selection criteria and templates for
evaluating platforms, tools, and services.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to align
multiple client stakeholders on findings and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and executive communication skills
(verbal and written)
- Experience working independently and strong problem solving and
issue resolution skills.
- Humility and ability to drive work required to make client
programs and complex projects successful.
Pay Range: $108,000 - $210,000. The range shown represents a
grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient.
Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location
and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce,
Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender,
protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you
may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping
established organizations get to their future, digitally enabled
state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their
customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and
modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience
with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by
our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the
brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the
world combine experience across technology, data sciences,
consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients'
businesses through designing the products and services their
customers truly value.
Keywords: Publicis Sapient, Chicago , Senior Consultant 3, Technology Strategy, IT / Software / Systems , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!