Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Developer/Administrator
Company: Elkay Manufacturing
Location: Oak Brook
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Developer/AdministratorOur goal at Elkay is to inspire everyday - customers, employees---and the employees of tomorrow. We focus on doing the right thing so we can be in business forever. Our values-driven culture emphasizes investing in people and treating them like part of the family. We're financially-stable and privately-owned with a solid reputation for ethics, integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow. It's Elkay's people who really give us our edge. We empower our employees to take the lead in delivering Elkay's exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth from a three-person shop in 1920 to one of today's leading international suppliers of plumbing, water delivery and cabinetry products. If you're ready for a new career challenge where everything you do will make a difference, talk to us about joining the Elkay family. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems, the EPM Developer/Administrator will work directly with our corporate finance and planning groups providing leadership to identify and implement EPM technology solutions that enable and support the business through all stages of the development life cycle. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Working on an agile team, be able to plan, prioritize, design, test and coordinate end-to-end delivery of solutions.
- Troubleshot issues in a production environment as part of production support, assisting with daily maintenance and operations of the consolidations, planning, and analytics solutions.
- Support user training, projects and process documentation, and production rollouts.
- Define test conditions and test scripts to ensure system stability, validity, and data integrity.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to take ownership of own solutions. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS or related major.
- 3 years EPM solutions experience, Oracle EPM and Hyperion Planning.
- Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Data Management, Planning, and Essbase required.
- Oracle Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud Services ("FCCS") is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services ("EPBCS") is preferred.
- Experience with Essbase calculation scripts, Essbase performance tuning and optimization, and Smart View desired.
- Expertise with ETL tools desired: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), ODI workflows and artifacts to load data from relational sources to Oracle Essbase, Informatica, PL/SQL, SQL
- Must have the experience to develop detailed program specifications and performs analysis and design activities on small, medium and large sized units of work, adhering to system life cycle methodologies and coding standards.
- Must be able to interact with customers to determine and identify business needs and system requirements. Provides regular status updates to users on their projects. Resolves problems and addresses client's questions about designed programs.
- Experience with analyzing program specifications and designing program logic preferred.
- Good communication (verbal, written) skills, and ability to work with all levels of the organization effectively.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple initiatives/projects concurrently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work off hours to meet project deadlines. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
Keywords: Elkay Manufacturing, Chicago , Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Developer/Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Oak Brook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!