Posted on: January 17, 2020
At WellCare, we are a passionate team with a strong mission and a
focused purpose: to serve our members and communities in which they
live while helping them live better, healthier lives. Our culture
is one of empowerment, teamwork and commitment as we all work
together to deliver cost-effective solutions that create positive
outcomes for our members. Join us a career that inspires passion
and purpose across all levels and disciplines within our
Position provides direct management of non exempt associates and/or
assists in activities for the business function (or multiple
functions) within Operations, internal and/or external people
management, Root Cause Analysis, Trending, and Process Improvement
all can be key aspects of this position. Assignments are broad in
- Manages and monitors key performance metrics and implements
improvement plans either to the individual or at an aggregate
- Handles all direct employee personnel issues and processes
(where applicable), including performance management, appraisal
processes, development planning, and career pathing.
- Supervises non exempt direct reports assigning workload,
monitoring quality and associate coaching.
- Serves as liaison between departments when it becomes necessary
due to member or workflow issues.
- Develops, recommends, and implements process improvements to
improve efficiencies and services provided.
- Performs root cause and trending analysis on data error reports
from operation systems and business units.
- Updates and creates resources on Well Care link applicable to
the call center, such as timely announcements, step actions,
reference call tools, FAQs etc.
- Ensures WellCare link is update to with the appropriate
- Trains associates on new processes and refresher training.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings with other departments
and line of business as needed.
- Act in a liaison capacity for the Mgr/ Sr Mgr representing
operations with other areas and business units.
- Responsible for reviewing, updating, and creating training
materials for business.
- Ensures all business processes are compliant with state and
- Demonstrates desired behaviors by exceeding others expectations
and leads by example
- Completes gap analysis on training for the business.
- Other duties as assigned. Additional Responsibilities:
- Required A High School or GED or equivalent
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in a related field Candidate
- Required 4 years of experience in a related field based on
operational area, i.e., customer service, claims, call center, or a
high transactional environment,accounts receivable application,
- Required Other Experience supervising or leading others
- Intermediate Demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to
- Intermediate Other In-Depth knowledge of Health Insurance
- Intermediate Other Strong understanding of managed care and its
place in the health care industry
- Intermediate Other Understanding of interdependencies on other
business units such as Health Services, Provider Relations, Sales,
Vendors, Claims Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel Languages:
About usHeadquartered in Tampa, Fla.,
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses primarily on
providing government-sponsored managed care services to families,
children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs
primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare
Prescription Drug Plans, as well as individuals in the Health
Insurance Marketplace. WellCare serves approximately 5.5 million
members nationwide as of September 30, 2018. WellCare is a Fortune
500 company that employs nearly 12,000 associates across the
country and was ranked a "World's Most Admired Company" in 2018 by
Fortune magazine. For more information about WellCare, please visit
the company's website at www.wellcare.com. EOE: All qualified
applicants shall receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy,
veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic
information, childbirth or related medical condition or other
legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state
law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity
Keywords: WellCare, Chicago , Supv, Operations, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!