Project Coordinator - Valuation and Advisory Services
Company: Jones Lang Lasalle Incorporated
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to support the
Valuation & Advisory Services platform in Chicago, IL. The Project
Coordinator is responsible for prioritizing and executing projects
to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The
individual in this position will provide administrative support and
help drive team marketing initiatives.
- Provide technology support for external data vendors, i.e.
Argus, Axiometrics, CoStar, Narrative 1, Real Capital Analytics, &
- Provide technology support for company applications, i.e. Box,
PeopleSoft, CRM and Outlook
- Prepare and execute expense reports for COO on a regular and
- Perform clerical duties to include scheduling appointments,
coordinating calendars and preparation of meeting materials and
- Produce timely and accurate documents (reports, memos,
proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Support efforts to produce local, regional, and national
employee and client events
- Execute and manage real estate data capture strategies with
direction from senior leadership
- Complete or manage various tasks determined by Valuation
- Help track and measure revenue and production
- Coordinate monthly management review meetings in partnership
with COO; responsibilities include scheduling, agenda setting, data
preparation, note taking and action item tracking & management
- Track financial modeling records for teams and hiring
- Coordinate training for all staff in partnership with L&D
team and Education sub-committee
- Assist in the creation of business development plans, research
top opportunities (lenders, owners, etc.), follow up with leaders
to aid in business plan development process
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience preferred
- Workplace experience, minimum of 3 years in administrative
support role required
- Real estate background is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge - Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop,
- Adaptability - Maintain effectiveness in varying environments,
tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
- Planning and Organizing - establish course of action to
accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and
task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at
once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and
- Customer Focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with
customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships
with customers, and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity - can effectively cope with change, can
shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the
total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Interpersonal Savvy - relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down and sideways, inside and outside the organization uses
diplomacy and tact.
- Learning on the Fly - learn quickly when facing new problems,
open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure
of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Self Starter - able to start and complete projects
- Enable brokers to focus on revenue generating tasks by
efficiently handling operations of team.
- Time Management - use time effectively and efficiently, can
attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less
time than others.
- Written/Oral communications - ability to speak and write
clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Keywords: Jones Lang Lasalle Incorporated, Chicago , Project Coordinator - Valuation and Advisory Services, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!