Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Franklin Park
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Req ID: 8071
Sloan is the world's leading manufacturer of commercial plumbing
systems and has been in operation since 1906. We are at the
forefront of the green building movement and provide sustainable
restroom solutions. We manufacture water-efficient products
including flush valves, electronic faucets, soap dispensing and
sink systems along with vitreous china fixtures for commercial,
industrial and institutional markets worldwide.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition
Specialist will participate in the full life cycle recruitment
process (posting, sourcing, assessing, hiring and onboarding
talent) and will partner with hiring managers to execute recruiting
strategies in support of business objectives. This individual will
engage top talent for various roles within the organization, with a
focus on elevating the Company's employment brand. The Talent
Acquisition Specialist must demonstrate exceptional relationship
building and customer service skills, as well as knowledge of the
business and Company culture in order to establish the Talent
Acquisition Team as a trusted business partner.
Sloan is growing globally and we're looking for an exceptional
candidate to join our Human Resources team and support that growth.
This is truly an opportunity to be the face of Talent Acquisition
and to make an impact on the talent we add to our organization.
Bring new ideas and best practices that will improve our
recognition as an "Employer of Choice"!
- Develop and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies to
attract exceptional talent for Sloan. Build candidate pools using a
variety of tools and techniques, including, but not limited to, job
boards, database searches, industry events, competitive
intelligence, networking, employee referrals, community outreach,
developing relationships with key educational institutions,
diversity, and military organizations.
- Establish and build effective and successful relationships with
hiring managers at all levels of the organization. Via in-take
sessions, partner with the business to understand business
priorities, recruiting challenges and position
- Educate hiring managers on hiring trends, metrics, interviewing
techniques, and onboarding best practices.
- Drive the entire recruitment and selection process while
meeting established Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Based on intake sessions with hiring managers, determine most
effective method of recruitment approach through creation of job
advertisements, sourcing and qualifying potential candidates,
completing initial phone interviews and onsite behavioral
interviews, executing online talent profile assessments, and
scheduling candidate debriefs with interview teams.
- Coordinate pre-employment testing (background checks/drug
tests) and reference checks during offer stage.
- Consult hiring managers through salary recommendations and
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation during onboarding.
- Manage requisitions and candidates in SAP SuccessFactors
Applicant Tracking System and make recommendations on system
- Support University Relations initiatives by recruiting students
for Summer Intern Program, attending job fairs, and partnering with
schools to develop talent pipelines.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition projects to drive improvement
in selection, candidate experience, onboarding, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related
- Minimum of 3 years experience in full life cycle recruitment
(posting requisitions, sourcing candidates, assessing and selecting
talent, negotiating offers, etc)
- Minimum of 3 years experience sourcing active and passive
candidates in a high volume environment (boolean searches,
networking with diversity/military organizations, employee
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to create targeted
recruiting strategies in a national, multi-location manufacturing
- Experience recruiting for a broad range of technical and
professional exempt and non-exempt positions
- Hands on experience in web-based applicant tracking
- Ability to conduct behavioral interviews to determine cultural
fit within an organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and ability to
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel,
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package,
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx coverage for employee plus eligible
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term
disability, and HSA, FSA
- Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays, EAP, wellness programs,
on-site medical staff and fitness center
We Are Proud Partners With the Chicago Cubs:
We are a Legacy Partner of the Chicago Cubs and we are proud to be
the organization's official water efficiency partner! Through this
relationship, which includes the naming rights to Sloan Park, the
Cubs' Spring Training facility in Mesa, Arizona, we have had the
opportunity to promote our brand and continue our water
conservation efforts in the city of Chicago and around the
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER!
For additional company information please visit our website at
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Recruiting, HR, ERP, Database, SAP, Human Resources,
Keywords: Sloan, Chicago , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Franklin Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!