Company: Advanced Resources
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Our client, located in Libertyville, is seeking five (10) Credit
Administrators/Collection Specialists to work Monday-Friday. This
role pays $16.25/hr-$17.25/hr. Please note that due to COVID this
role will start training and working remote and then return
What---s in it for you?
- Immediate work from home opportunity during the pandemic (will
be onsite in the future)
- Reputable company with a casual environment (jeans) five
- Bagel breakfast catered in monthly for the company.
- Fitness center onsite (free to all employees).
- Annual black tie holiday dinner.
- Summer picnic.
- Comprehensive health benefits package, vehicle leasing program
and PTO, once permanent.
The position is responsible for effective collection techniques, of
delinquent and retail accounts while providing quality customer
- Contact customers through use of an auto dialer to determine
the reason for delinquency, verify all information, and evaluate
the customer---s willingness and ability to pay, resolve the
account to current status or institute measures to conclude the
- Effectively handle inbound calls by negotiating corrective
action on delinquent accounts to ensure most profitable resolution
while maintaining acceptable handle times.
- Locate through effective skip tracing techniques customers and
collateral to minimize potential loss situations while taking part
in Roll (50-60 days past due) campaigns.
- Make timely recommendations of corrective action to be taken to
- Maintain follow up on required customer insurance coverage and
institute corrective action when deficient coverage is
- Approve extensions, deferments and due date changes within
authorized limits to promote customer performance of contractual
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and complaints to
mutual satisfaction of company and customer.
- Resolve delinquent accounts in an ethically responsible manner
by mitigating losses and maximizing receivable income.
- 1+ years customer service.
- Bachelor---s degree preferred but not required.
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered
in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions
nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward
and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to
our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our
clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious
Best of Staffing-- Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and
talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent
acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and
professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group---s practice not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national
origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation
or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information,
marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a
disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any
reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss
the appropriate alternatives available. 489679
Keywords: Advanced Resources, Chicago , Credit Administrator, Other , Libertyville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!