Strategy& HIA Enterprise Strategy Associate - Payer/Provider
Location: Hickory Hills
Posted on: February 25, 2021
A career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will
provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their
toughest problems and seize essential advantages by defining and
evaluating strategies of all types. We analyse business and market
trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough
choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and
corporate level, we help organisations with organic enterprise
growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, and
sustainable corporate strategies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As an Associate,
you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve
complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC
Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level
include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems
and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate
manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global
network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1 year(s)
Degree Preferred: Master Degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and strategic experience
within, the Payer or Provider industries. Demonstrates extensive
knowledge of and/or success in professional services or corporate
roles, helping companies define and evaluate corporate and business
unit strategies and investment portfolios, reflecting market,
competitive and other external drivers. Specific areas of focus
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Deals Strategy
- Digital Strategy
Demonstrates extensive leadership, strategic and creative thinking,
problem solving, individual initiative, and the following
- Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and
qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex
data into meaningful insights and the ability to readily grasp
analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either
qualitative or quantitative evidence
- Experience in designing portfolio restructuring programs to
allow organizations to drive differentiated growth in the
- Understanding of key drivers of profitability and financial
resilience, and ability to integrate those drivers into a
- Building productive and collaborative relationships with team
members and proactively providing and seeking guidance,
clarification and feedback
- Managing a team to a successful project conclusion through
problem solving global, enterprise-wide strategy issues
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining,
and utilizing networks of client relationships
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable
manner in written and verbal formats Additional Details:
- All preferred experience noted above should be in the Payer or
- Nationwide travel up to 80% possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
Keywords: PwC, Chicago , Strategy& HIA Enterprise Strategy Associate - Payer/Provider, Other , Hickory Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!