Corporate Continuous Improvement Lead
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common
purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable
place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and
passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in
knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society,
and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity,
collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront
of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to
find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying?
Yes. Exciting? Absolutely! As our global footprint continues to
grow, we are looking for a Corporate Continuous Improvement Lead to
join our Global Business Services division in Northbrook, IL.
- Utilizes multiple tools and methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma,
Lean, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Process Optimization, etc.) to
analyze data and processes as a key driver of performance
- Assists leadership in project prioritization, project
selection, project reviews and benefits tracking including the
establishment of dashboard metrics, reporting and quality.
- Designs and assists in change management activities as part of
the execution/implementation of process improvements.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and counseling for
Continuous Improvement leaders.
- Drives adoption of best practices and technology developed by
CI Teams across regional and functional area(s).
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in the identification,
research and implementation of process improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, IT, Business, Communication, or
- 3+ years of experience in project management, process
improvement and/or business leadership.
- Global project leadership and ability to work in multiple time
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma Tools & Methodologies
and is actively connected to latest Continuous Improvement industry
- PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt, or additional certifications
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, One Note, MS Teams,
MS Forms, Visio, and Power BI.
- Demonstrated ability to teach, mentor, influence, motivate and
coach Lean Leaders, & Change Champions.
- Experienced as a key contributor for change management
initiatives to drive faster adoption and higher proficiency.
- Excellent planning, organization, analysis, and problem solving
skills with a proven track record of delivering tangible
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and handle
Keywords: UL, Chicago , Corporate Continuous Improvement Lead, Other , Northbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!