Agency Partnership Lead
Company: She Runs It
Posted on: April 10, 2021
By She Runs It Share this: Media Company: TransUnion Location:
Chicago or Remotoe What We'll Bring: At TransUnion, we have a
welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration
and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and
tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the
opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities,
while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team - you'll
work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge
technology. Protecting the health and wellness of our associates
and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest
priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire
experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being.
Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone
and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we
return to the office. Even though we're not physically together
right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and
new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set
you up for success at TransUnion. What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years sales, business development, or strategic account
management experience, working with advertising agencies, adtech
companies, publishers, or media companies.
- Top sales producer with consistent track record of meeting and
exceeding revenue targets is a must.
- Advanced understanding of the online and data driven ecosystem
including best practices for use of online and offline data,
identity, and measurement.
- Ability to effectively manage time while multitasking between
multiple projects in a dynamic, growing business environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, listening and
teamwork skills, and effective presentation skills.
- Experience in complex contract/legal negotiations.
- A tenacious and solution oriented mindset, powered with grit,
optimism and authenticity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field, MBA
preferred Impact You'll Make: The Agency Partnerships Lead is
responsible for building and managing strategic relationships for
the Media Vertical, with a focus on solution selling and revenue
growth for agencies. You should be passionate about driving
business results through strategic planning, business development,
and ongoing management of agency partner relationships. To be
successful in this role you will be a true strategic thinker who
can navigate large, complex organizations, develop relationships
with stakeholders and drive revenue through deployment of
innovative and sticky solutions. You will need to be adept at
navigating ambiguity and a self starter who can drive results
within a growing organization. This role reports to the Head of
Agency vertical and works closely with other members of the Media
Vertical and Digital Marketing solutions team.
- As part of the agency partnerships team, you will create and
build strategic relationships with key partners. You will oversee
and be held accountable for the lifetime success and revenue growth
of new and existing agency partnerships.
- Develop deep customer relationships with our clients;
understand their business goals and be a trusted thought leader and
advisor to influence and enable agency partners to apply TU
solutions to achieve those goals.
- Coordinate internally to make sure all aspects of the client's
business is managed and cared for. In this role, you will:
- Be the TU Media Vertical sales point person for your assigned
agency partners, working both with your partners' sales, product
and marketing teams as well as with TU internal teams (product,
marketing, analytics, etc) to build a strategic, mutually
beneficial business partnership.
- Be adept and knowledgeable about TransUnion marketing solutions
and our overall capabilities that can be used to solve agency
- Possess detailed knowledge of your agency partners' solutions
and be able to identify opportunities for TU solutions.
- Be able to identify, help create and present solutions to your
clients, as well as shepherd and provide active direction on the
process internally, from initial vetting to legal signature.
- Map and understand your assigned organizations: identify key
players, decision makers, and influencers.
- Create and maintain an ongoing account plan for your accounts,
identifying specific goals and initiatives and hold quarterly
business review meetings to measure progress and update the
- Provide feedback and input to all aspects of the organization
that will impact not only your business, but also the business at
- Organize, and lead all relevant agency partner
- Manage assigned resource(s) ensuring thorough and proactive day
to day management of all operations related to assigned accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status,
veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: She Runs It, Chicago , Agency Partnership Lead, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!