Procurement Business Partner, Google Procurement Organization
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, including experience in
- Project and/or program management experience, with change
- Demonstrated analytical skills that drive creative problem
solving. Leadership qualities including effective interpersonal and
- Persuasive written/verbal communication skills coupled with
multi-tasking and organizational capabilities, with a high level of
attention to detail.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, bias to action and
effectively translate strategies into actionable plans.
- Demonstrated influencing and change management skills with the
ability to successfully manage multiple complex priorities. Team
player with a positive attitude who can work with a diverse set of
stakeholders and ecosystem partners.
About the job
In the Google Procurement Organization (GPO), our aim is to
unlock value for Google to reinvest in what matters most. We do
this by bringing velocity, efficiency, and security to buying at
Google, while partnering deeply across Google to deliver solutions
fit for purpose. As a centralized organization operating in a high
complexity environment, we bring "one voice" to stakeholders and
suppliers to ensure the best outcomes. Our organization fosters a
culture of collaboration and innovation while providing
opportunities for ongoing career growth and development.
Within the Google Procurement Organization, the Business
Partnering team acts as a liaison between Procurement and Google
Product Areas and Functions.
- Act as a business partner and liaison between Procurement and
Google product area(s) to be the 'voice of procurement' to support
and manage the end-to-end procurement portfolio.
- Ensure business needs are aligned with the development and
implementation of procurement strategies by collaborating closely
across procurement and business product area(s).
- Collaborate across the Google product areas to manage and
support planning efforts and governance, including monitoring value
creation goals and adoption of best practices and innovation.
- Analyze and leverage data and analytics to enable both business
and procurement strategies aligned to business priorities, allowing
Google to operate at its highest possible level.
Keywords: Google Inc., Chicago , Procurement Business Partner, Google Procurement Organization, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!