Banquet Sous Chef
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most
successful independent hotel management companies in the industry.
The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth
of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the
cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a
great place to work and provide the foundation for building
successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering
hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Sous Chef- Banquets assists in the directing and perfecting
the presentation and portioning of food according to Davidson
standards. Communicates daily with the Executive Chef for an update
regarding planning, staffing, and internal procedures. Complete
daily food requisition and oversee specials utilizing and build-up
of overstock. Assist in the responsibility to select, train,
supervise, develop, discipline and counsel employees in accordance
with company policies and procedures. Order food quantities and
oversee production for banquet food operations with purchasing,
banquet management and Executive Chef.
- College degree or certification in culinary field/hospitality
- Minimum 2 years kitchen management experience required in both
a la carte & banquet operations.
- Minimum 5 years cooking experience.
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other
- Read, write and speak and understand English.
- Ability to understand financial goals and accomplish them.
- Ability to work extended hours when business necessitates.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Source: Hyatt Brands
Keywords: Hyatt, Chicago , Banquet Sous Chef, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!