Senior Creative Recruiter
Company: VSA Partners
Posted on: June 12, 2021
VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative and kind
people that value smarts over egos. We work very hard to create
human-centered, insight-inspired work that moves people, changes
behavior, and answers real strategic problems. We started as a
design firm over 30 years ago and operate today with a "design
thinking" approach to everything we do. Formally, we're a branding
and marketing company that approaches business challenges
holistically and aims to break down silos between branding,
digital, marketing and advertising. Informally, we're a family that
comes together at the table every day to make something great.
VSA's Talent Management Team is made up of problem solvers with
deep experience in Talent Acquisition and Resource Management, to
help the agency operate efficiently and with purpose. We care about
the people on our teams and love to be part of helping them create
great work. We focus on the people, processes, tools and systems
that help make VSA an ideal place to work and perform. The Talent
Team shapes the Employment Brand, the New Hire Onboarding
Experience, the Internship Program, collaborates with teh business
on our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program, leads the Referral
Program and partners across the agency on initiatives that help
drive our unique culture.
How do you make a difference in the world? Do you have the
ability to effect people in a positive way and change their lives?
Would you like to get paid to make that kind of difference? If so,
keep reading as this job may be what you've been looking for.
Sure, recruiting is not philanthropy but if you can effect
someone's life by helping them get the right job, then it sure is
close and can help you be that positive force in the world.
Our Senior Creative Recruiter is a member of the Talent
Management team, which supports VSA's growth by enhancing the
firm's ability to attract, hire, and retain top talent.
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive,
equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions
are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
What you'll be doing:
- Own end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing &
qualifying candidates, assessing cultural fit, collaborating with
hiring managers, participating in onsite interviews and extending
- Creatively source candidates from personal networks, referrals,
professional networking sites, at dinner parties, on public
transportation or generally anywhere! Seek creative and alternate
recruiting methods and sources for candidates.
- Bring diverse talent to VSA's practice groups including Design,
Writing, Strategy, Project Management, Client Engagement, Content,
Interaction Design and Technology.
- Build strong and ongoing relationships with candidates in order
to fill the pipeline for future openings.
- Be a data integrity, documentation and reporting guru, acting
as a super user of our Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS
- Schedule candidates, orchestrating the interview process and
feedback loops to craft a stellar candidate experience that aligns
with our employment brand.
- Help to build partnerships with external recruiting vendors as
- Possess a natural curiosity and thirst for learning critical
functions outside of recruiting as you will be cross trained in
general function of Resource Management, understanding internal
talent, future business needs to ensure we have the right talent on
the right work.
What you'll need to be sucessful:
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in the design
and digital space with at least 2 years of in-house recruiting
- Respects the need for and maintains a high level of
- Works with a sense of urgency and can produce high quality
results in a fast paced environment
- Adaptability to changing priorities, strong drive for results
in an ambiguous environment and high EQ
- Knowledge and understanding of a design firm's skill sets and
- Integrity, interpersonal skills, interest in data and
storytelling, strong emotional intelligence, self motivation,
- How to have fun in the midst of typical work stress and the
capacity to laugh!
Keywords: VSA Partners, Chicago , Senior Creative Recruiter, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!