What's the role?
The Data Ingestion team in OneMap Engineering unit is looking
for a Senior Software Engineer to support large-scale ingestion of
automotive sensor data in the cloud leveraging HERE platform. We
design and build software to enable autonomous mobility solutions
by providing capabilities that span to the cloud, vehicles, and
Your responsibility will be building, extending, maintaining,
and operating real-time data processing pipelines that convert
sensor-based observations into internal representations which
facilitate continuous updates of our map products in a
service-oriented architecture in the cloud. The engineering team
follows an agile Scrum approach and takes pride in the end-to-end
ownership of its software components in a DevOps model, monitoring
their health, performance, and cost. We strive for full automation
of the software development life cycle that includes testing,
integration, and deployment into multiple environments at different
stages. To cover the business aspect, metrics are being collected
and fed into dashboards for visualization of KPIs and reporting.
The team is focused on efficient workflows and timely deliveries of
high-quality increments and looks forward for a self-motivated new
member to join their effort to achieve even more.
You will be working closely with product owners and engineers in
an agile environment to design, implement, test and continually
improve low latency and highly scalable web applications and
services running in the cloud. Investigating and root cause
analyzing of software and system defects while maintaining process
compliance. Adapting configuration management tools for the complex
needs of the development teams & the development process.
Decomposing requirements for testability and provide feedback to
the requirement gathering process. Interacting with customers/users
to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between
development and user community.
If you are eager to apply your excellent software engineering
skills to new challenges and you are ready to learn the mapping and
localization domain, you should apply today and join us on our
journey to build an autonomous world for everyone.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who can work effectively in a
multidisciplinary team environment focused on innovation. Someone
who is able to learn and integrate complementary technologies
inside and outside their specific area of expertise to deliver
highly scalable and fault tolerant systems.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience in building scalable commercial applications or
- Excellent coding skills in Scala and/or Java
- Expertise in big data and streaming technologies and
distributed processing (Apache Flink, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Akka
- Experience in REST-based web service technologies
- Proficiency in virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes,
- Proficiency in CI/CD and build tools (Git, GitLab, SBT,
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable with working within an agile, global, multi-team
- Experience in relational and no-SQL databases
- Experience in collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence)
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work with exceptional developers
- Challenging problems to solve
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Come
join our team.
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your
online orders?" You might be using HERE Technologies every day
without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles,
smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the
right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the
technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around
the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going
visiting this link.