As early education leaders, we're influencing the next
generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact
on our children. From our more than 900 school locations to our
regional offices and main headquarters, you'll find a dynamic
environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and
The Vehicle Driver ensures that the bus is regularly maintained
and safe for driving under all applicable state and municipal
regulations. The Vehicle Driver may step into an Assistant Teacher
or other role as needed.
- Safely transport children in a bus or van from one loving,
educational environment to another with a smiling face!
- Have and maintain a safe and violation free driving
- Ensure the safety of each child by maintaining vehicle
functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety
procedures with their school director.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going
training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- An understanding of all current state and local
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- 0-1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more