Contract Performance Financial Analyst
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment,
systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and
transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective
experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport,
the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological
innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling
the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on
performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions
that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000
employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company's
new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It's not just about your career or your job titleit's about who
you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you
want to go into uncharted watersdo things that haven't been done to
make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing
that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people,
leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec
delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the
language of industry.
Role Summary / Purpose:
The Contract Performance Financial Analyst will be a key member
of the Freight Services MSA Finance Team. They will support the
Contract Performance Management Team on analysis and reporting of
key financial and operational metrics. As a member of the MSA Team
you will regularly work with the Service Finance, FP&A, Field
Service, O&T, etcand will be involved in various operating
mechanisms, including but not limited to: MSA Closing Reviews, Cost
Reviews, and other financial discussions.
In addition, you will:
- Lead build-out of Contract Performance Dashboard, Cost
Monitoring Activities, and liaise with IT on continued
- Coordinate all MSA activities around Freight Services planning
cycles including STRAP and IOP.
- Assist in modeling and financial forecasting of key business
- Work cross-functionally on key processes and drive improvements
Qualification / Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Engineering from
an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a financial
position (or completion of a Wabtec finance leadership
- Minimum of 2 years of working in Service Operations.
- Knowledge of Power BI and or other business intelligence
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to manage
large amounts of data.
- Process-improvement mindset; digitizing processes and or
- Team player with ability to influence others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency (MS Office Projects, Teams, PowerPoint,
Relocation assistance will be provided for those who qualify
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world's
toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on
a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to
employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless
source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented
people of varied backgrounds, experiences and stylespeople like
you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected
Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please let us know.
Keywords: Wabtec Corporation, Chicago , Contract Performance Financial Analyst, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!