Retail Store Supervisor
Location: Elk Grove Village
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Staples is focused on our customer and our community, while
empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Team Supervisor
(i.e. Retail Store Supervisor), you will be collaborative and
inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun,
team-oriented retail culture. You'll be a team lead in driving
retail sales, training and coaching team members on selling
techniques, and inspiring team members. Your passion for an
exceptional customer experience will show in connecting and
advising customers while presenting a total solution for their
Get great perks.
Flexible full-time hours/shifts and generous paid time off;
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples
reserves the right to pay more or less.
Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and
many more benefits
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans and other retailers, etc.)
Schedule an interview immediately.
- After applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or
e-mail (typically same day) to schedule an interview. We'll let you
know if you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your
Present solutions both in-store and through the kiosk to achieve
all sales & service goals and to drive dollars per transaction
- Provide store leadership when scheduled as the "Manager on
- Lead and coach a team on operational excellence and
consultative selling of total solutions
Create a positive, inviting environment as you learn customers'
needs and present solutions
Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns on the sales
Coach associates and model exceptional service, consultative
selling and total solutions
- Be flexible to perform merchandising, operations, maintain a
clean store, other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and
- 1+ year experience selling retail products or services
- Experience leading and coaching a team and/or supervising
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand
- Has a clear understanding of merchandising and retail
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb
ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
Preferred skills and experience:
- Key holder experience within a retail environment
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and
perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or
any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Chicago , Retail Store Supervisor, Other , Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!