Company: Whole Foods
Location: River Forest
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Perform all duties related to mixing, dividing, shaping,
proofing, and baking bread and bakery products.
- Mix, divide, shape, proof, and bake bread and other bakery
- Maintain accurate mix times, temp logs, and production
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price bakery products for
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper
rotation or product.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are
met in a timely fashion.
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating,
and stocking of product.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including
Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our
products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow a production schedule and prioritize
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow a recipe
- Basic math skills necessary for recipe conversions and/or
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- Bakery Production
- Bread Production
- Team Oriented
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, Chicago , Baker, Other , River Forest, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!