Scrum Master (Healthcare)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment
that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently
exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment
gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build
new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people,
pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience working with and coaching
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant Information Technology
experience, preferably in infrastructure
- Prior experience with Scrum, Kanban and Agile at Enterprise
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills
We'd Love to See:
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA,
SASM or equivalent) preferred
- Experience utilizing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or another
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in using
Rally or a similar Agile work management tool
- Familiarity with Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Impact You'll Make:
- Uphold the framework and integrity of Scrum and Kanban mindset,
values, principles and practices.
- Facilitate PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning
processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team
commitment to PI and sprint delivery.
- Monitor and track PI milestones, and facilitate mitigation of
issues and risks.
Collaborate with the teams to identify and resolve problems and
remove impediments/barriers for the team; escalate to the RTE as
Ensure that release deliverables are submitted and that quality
standards defined by the team are consistently met (per acceptance
criteria and definition of done).
- Monitor the effectiveness of scrum team processes and
performance, and collaborate with the teams on changes and
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability
status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
IT Proj Mgr, IS Projects
Keywords: Transunion, Chicago , Scrum Master (Healthcare), Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!