Channel Development Manager - Construction Partners
Company: DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
You don't hang out in the comfort zone. You're constantly
pushing the limits to produce exceptional results - and now you're
ready to help others do the same. We need a Channel Development
Manager - Construction Partners to help DIRTT as we look to
continue to build out our partner network to support our aggressive
Reporting to the Director, Partner Success, the Channel
Development Manager will be an important member of DIRTT's partner
team providing leadership and oversight for the partner success
function as it relates to recruiting new DIRTT partners. This
critical role will develop the blueprint for DIRTT's Partner
recruitment and execute on partner recruiting activities.
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, your role will be to build
and execute the strategy to recruit world-class partners who will
sell, install and support DIRTT solutions by combining excellence
in both the operational day-to-day execution as well as the
longer-term strategic planning. This role will have a focus on
recruiting partners from the construction industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Engage potential / prospective DIRTT partners through quality
- Support DIRTT's aggressive growth targets through consistent,
thoughtful partner recruitment strategies (research, custom
outreach, events, relationship building, campaigns, etc.).
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to
quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with
prospective partners to consistently meet and exceed new partner
- Be responsible for recruiting new DIRTT partners by focusing on
sourcing, acquisition, activation, and a seamless handoff to our
Partner Onboarding team once activated.
- Become an expert at presenting the DIRTT story in a clear and
compelling way in order to attract new partners.
- Collaborate with various DIRTT functional teams to develop the
skills and knowledge needed from our partners.
- Support prospective partners with development of their DIRTT
- Work cross functionally with our sales and solutions support
team to ensure a seamless experience for our prospective new
partners and their clients.
- Collaborate with the partner (success) team to deploy
appropriate tactics and processes that drive performance.
- Engage in strategic planning, business case proposals,
budgeting, and resource allocation across various partner
WHO YOU ARE:
- Confident, results-driven, and communicative with the ability
to constructively give and receive feedback at all levels.
- A high-capacity contributor with an ability to build an agile
structure that supports growth.
- Is transparent and unafraid of giving the team a reality
- An innovative thinker who dares to challenge and drive
improvement and change.
- A role model of the DIRTT values.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5+ years of construction sales, pre construction or partner
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster high trust
- Experience in the construction industry working with General
Contractors and ability to speak their language.
- Proven record of researching and identifying top performing
organizations, then evaluating and engaging them as potential
partners for DIRTT.
- Experience within a sales or partner team that meets or exceeds
their goals consistently.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and building programs and processes
from the ground up.
- "Closer" mindset with the drive to be relentless in acquiring
the right new DIRTT partners.
- Strong organizational skills and comfort working with CRM
software to organize our partner acquisition and lead generation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A deep knowledge of the sales process and its foundations in
- High personal performance standards, the desire and ability to
continuously learn and a results-oriented work style. We want the
best in the business!
Keywords: DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd., Chicago , Channel Development Manager - Construction Partners, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!