As part of the PDS Center of Excellence (COE) Management team,
the Transitions Program Director will be responsible for set-up and
refinement of Programs across the Retail and Admin portfolio for
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult on and implement the plan for year over year growth and
work collaboratively to implement across the COE and Regional
- Expand account's use of JLL Products through feasibility
testing of new Programs.
- Partner within Program Management team and other COE peers to
drive consistency across Admin & Retail PDS program delivery within
the regional teams.
- Identify and support continuous improvement across regional PDS
teams to drive innovation & digital deeper into our delivery.
- Responsible for coordination, planning and implementation of
new Programs across the PDS teams to ensure consistency & alignment
to COE's standards for communication, reporting and
- Responsible for hand-off of new Programs between
cross-regional, cross-service line and PDS COE resources.
- Delivers annual peer review on existing Programs in partnership
with COE & regional PDS resources to recommend change.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients (internal and
external) on account to serve as escalation and improvement conduit
for regional team needs.
- Support a culture of collaboration and teamwork locally,
regionally and nationally within the PDS delivery teams.
- Lead, support and advocate for PDS talent across the account in
areas of training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring,
appraising and rewarding performance.
- Approach the work with curiosity and a life-long learner
mentality. Be focused on evolving approach to client management and
team leadership based on new ways of thinking.
Skills / Competencies:
- Think Big: Captures new opportunities for success in the face
of change or challenge. Creates a highly engaged organization,
focusing on employee and leadership development. Creates a culture
- Drive Change: Works effectively with customers and colleagues
to build win-win solutions and achieve ambitions. Has a reputation
for building collaborative teams. Takes ownership for performance
of his/her organization.
- Get it Done: Anticipates and leads change. Thinks about how
his/her organization's vision can benefit the broader JLL vision.
Positions JLL as a leader in the digitalization of the real estate
industry. Rewards the appropriate level of risk.
- Business First: Translates vision into strategies and goals
that build competitive advantage and differentiation. Removes the
clutter to clarify the core idea. Demonstrates computational
thinking. Fosters an environment where the status quo is
- Help Others: Drives to effective solutions with urgency.
Continually seeks feedback to improve performance of self and team.
Skilled at resolving conflicting goals and priorities. Coaches
organization to bounce back quickly from failures, and how to learn
- Inspire: Creates win-win solutions and follows through on
commitments. Consistently exceeds clients' expectations. Has a
legacy of mentees and employees who have learned from him/her.
- 10+ years of experience in large scale enterprise operations
and delivery of services within Construction, Project Management or
- Demonstrated success preparing large project teams to exceed
client expectations in communication, risk and reporting.
- Success applying project and/or program management processes
(Agile, Six Sigma, LEAN or PMI experience a plus).
- Relevant and demonstrated success planning and implementing
change across a matrixed organization
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of
our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions
are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to
disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to
a background check for any convictions directly related to its
duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy
Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your
personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device
you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified
Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and