HR Communications Analyst
Company: Sidley Austin LLP
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is within the Human Resources Department focusing
on quality, consistency, and appropriateness of internal and
external HR communications, as well as coordination of departmental
communication projects on a Firm-wide basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage firm-wide communications initiatives associated with
- Drive and refine over-arching communication plan, approach and
- Create, develop, and maintain employee and partner benefit and
- Support the CHRO with internal communications and
- Consult with department managers, directors and subject matter
experts, members and others as appropriate regarding the
development of employee communication requirements.
- Develop and/or review department communications with a focus on
quality, timeliness, accuracy, consistency, and tone.
- Maintain a Sidley "brand" for HR communications.
- Review all online HR content for usability and consistency with
departmental standards and objectives; work with the Web Services
team on content planning.
- Provide writing and documentation assistance to team members
- Write the content for the online staff and lawyers policy
- Employ a variety of techniques to maintain awareness of current
and future trends in internal and external communications.
- Additional duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform the Duties and Responsibilities (Duties) above
satisfactorily and meet the requirements below. The requirements
listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job. If you need such an accommodation, please
email email@example.com (current employees should contact
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, or other relevant
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Superior knowledge of the MS Office Suite and Adobe
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Web content management experience
Other Skills and Abilities:
The following will also be required of the successful
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and
Sidley Austin LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Sidley Austin LLP, Chicago , HR Communications Analyst, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!