Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: Total Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
2nd Shift Machine Operator - MoldingMonday-Friday, 1: 45 p.M.-10
Benefits are available.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good
Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Reads work order and/or engineering drawings and manufacturing
specifications to produce a product as required.
- Communicates with co-workers and supervisors to receive
instructions and coordinate activities along with job order
- Visually inspects or measures in-process and finished product
for specified quality attributes.
- Completes work orders and other related Device History Record
(DHR) paperwork as required.
- Supports 5S, Lean Six Sigma, and continuous improvement
projects within the department and facility to support quality
objectives, along with customer and business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned in different areas of the
department, the employee must be able to multi-task.
- The employee must meet the quality standards of productivity
set by the company.
- Occasional decision making regarding the quality of the product
- Must be able to work in different areas of the dept. And learn
new job skills.
- Must be able to work with others in a group setting.
Keywords: Total Staffing Solutions, Chicago , Machine Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , Wheeling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!