Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Product Manager at PeopleReady, you will help grow our
award-winning technology and services to build dignified, long-term
partnerships for our workers and customers.
We're looking for Product Managers excited to join a brand new
group inside of a large, multinational enterprise - a role that
offers the impact potential of a startup combined with the
resources and complexities of a publicly-traded enterprise.
This a Chicago-based or remote position. Due to COVID-19
precautions, the team is currently all-remote but we anticipate
fully re-opening our offices after June.
For Chicago applicants, we have a brand-new space in The Loop in
The (New) Old Post Office 433 W. Van Buren Street, Chicago.
For remote applicants, you'll be in good company with
remote/distributed colleagues throughout North America.
What you'll do:
- Identify, prioritize and define product needs. You'll
synthesize inputs from internal stakeholders, users and competitors
into prioritized roadmap investments and write product briefs to
frame these for our engineering, design, marketing and field
- Oversee roadmap execution. As a Product Manager, you're the
voice of our business for our Technical Product Owners and Agile
Scrum teams. Throughout the PDLC, you'll navigate prioritization
trade-offs to bring the most value to our customers, workers and
business to ensure we are driving towards our strategic goals.
- Measure and learn. You'll determine and track product health
and business metrics to test hypotheses and identify improvement
- Collaborate and communicate. This is a highly collaborative
role. You'll work closely with product designers, technical product
owners and developers to define product functionality and consult
and inform stakeholders from across the organization.
- Help shape a brand-new organization. You'll be on the ground
floor of a new product development org and help shape our product
practice and team culture.
- Reimagine the way people connect people to work.
What we're looking for:
- 5 years' experience in software development space with at least
2 years in a product manager/owner role. Past experience in fields
like customer support, product design and development
- Ability to frame a problem, shape a solution and champion
- History taking initiative and making positive change in an
- Excellent understanding of Agile Scrum and Kanban software
- Familiarity with software engineering and development
technologies (especially native mobile and enterprise business
- Appreciation for design and user experience
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills and ability to break down complex
information into relevant, digestible points for colleagues and
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management
- Entrepreneurial self-starters excited to shape a new team
- History in HR Tech (staffing, talent acquisition, workforce
management, performance management software, etc.)
- Experience building marketplace apps and Service as a Product
- Software implementation experience
- Experience building native mobile apps
- History launching new products
- Experience defining product positioning and product marketing
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and
internal/external readiness plans
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and track record of
We believe diversity, equity and inclusion are key to our
company's success and mission.
PeopleReady is committed to providing people of all backgrounds
and experiences access to steady work and fair pay.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a remote position that may be performed anywhere except
the state of Colorado.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work.
We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they
need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a
talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more
than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments:
PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides
on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.
- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO)
recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced
service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching
more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to
benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and
change lives every day.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Chicago , Product Manager, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!