At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the
future of work on the front line-reinventing how businesses run and
moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who
come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of
business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with
partners to help organizations act with greater visibility,
connectivity, and intelligence-delivering better experiences for
workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and
respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here,
you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company,
and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the
Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's
possible-for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what's next.
Join a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers.
Our Audience Experience Strategy team was formed to identify
digital user journeys and interpret the data created by our
We use the data that underlies this digital activity to identify
the 'next best moves' to improve experiences, accelerate velocity
and increase results. The team uses data to understand audiences
behavior within our digital ecosystem, and manage always-on
feedback surveys and user research to make recommendations for
As a member of Audience Engagement Team, the Digital Experience
Strategist will shape how our end customers and partners interact
digitally with the Zebra. This role will work primarily with our
Marketing Teams to promote streamlined digital experiences that
drive increased engagement, promote increased satisfaction, and
result in increased conversion.
- Advocate customer-first thinking and build strong
interdepartmental working relationships.
- Develop a strong end-to-end understanding of Zebra's current go
to market strategies, processes and digital ecosystem.
- Drive the development of digital customer journey maps and
provide consultative support to business partners around those
- Measure customer digital experience and satisfaction along the
journey and find opportunities for enhancement and innovation.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative consumer research to generate
a deeper understanding of our consumers goals, characteristics,
behaviors, and pain points.
- Propose solutions to drive deeper engagement and conversion
through personalized experiences.
- Act as the voice of the consumer/partner in prioritizing
updates to various touch-points and technology.
- Work closely with the Brand Team to ensure consistent branding
across digital touch-points.
Bachelor's degree Minimum of 5 years in digital marketing or in
user experience (UX)
- Self-starter comfortable taking a business question,
formulating a plan to answer it and executing against that
- Experience in journey mapping and persona development from
either the user experience or service design perspective
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, search engine
optimization (SEO), and segmentation, preferably through agency or
enterprise marketing experience
- Experience designing, conducting and analyzing various research
activities such as survey design, A/B testing, partner and user