Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest
technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be
highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next
step in your career? At JumpCloud, we're looking for best-in-class
talent to help define the future of modern identity and device
management from the ground up.
JumpCloud's mission is to Make Work Happen, providing simple,
secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or
any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security
operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control
and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply
conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals.
JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000
organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab,
ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is
backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry
Do you enjoy engaging with early adopters to help them maximize
their technology investments? Do you like to define processes and
build innovative organizations? Then we have an incredible
opportunity for you at JumpCloud!
What you'll be doing:
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be the primary point
of contact for business issues with our customers and partners. You
will develop and cultivate relationships where your role is to
ensure customers and partners are connected to the JumpCloud
Employees and process to resolve issues, receive product updates ,
and to share all information regarding future planning and ad hoc
needs. The focus of this role is to efficiently and consistently
satisfy our customers' needs.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Work with our customers to understand their needs, goals, and
- Work with each of our departments to ensure our customer's
needs are being addressed
- Guide new customers through the implementation success plan
process until customer is fully on-boarded
- Understand customer objectives and lead them through their
journey to ensure Customer Lifetime Value
- Familiar with Account Health and building Account Plans that
drive the customer's business outcomes
- Build value for customers with JumpCloud's platform and educate
on features not already used by accounts
- Proactively keep clients engaged and informed based upon
success plan; build client relations
- Identify expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue
(upsell/cross-sell) that may arise during the renewal management
- Proactively identify issues that may impact a renewal, and
engage all available resources to resolve the issue in a
professional, coordinated manner
How success will be measured:
- Ensuring successful customer onboarding
- High Customer Retention
- Steady increase in Customer Renewals
- Increase in overall Customer Expansion
- Identification of Upsell Opportunities
We're looking for:
- Minimum 1-3 years of customer engagement experience at a SaaS
- Outstanding verbal & written communications and strong
listening skills, particularly in the technical IT
- Outstanding interpersonal and service orientation skills,
demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management and
organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred but not
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related major is preferred
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,
the approximate annual compensation range for this role is
$45,000-$60,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or
commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including
medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term
disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an
unlimited vacation policy.
Where you'll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen
our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote
(in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only
currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you
are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we
look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place
to share and grow your expertise! You'll work with amazing talent
across each department who are passionate about our mission. We're
out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for
conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You'll have a
voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive
team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers
are excited about.
Please submit your rsum and brief explanation about yourself and
why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is
not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.