Social Media Strategist
Company: PUBLICIS GROUPE SA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Social Media Strategist is responsible for the day-to-day
operational success of their automotive accounts, specifically
dedicated to enhancing the online reputation and developing social
advertising strategies for automotive dealers, dealer associations,
and regions across the country. This person collaborates with all
teams to bring innovative, integrated social media solutions to
- Act as primary day-to-day client contact, working to achieve
client business needs and objectives month over month.
- Work with account, creative, and product teams to ensure all
programs are seamlessly executed.
Paid Social Campaign Management:
- Develop strategic paid social media advertising recommendations
in support of client requests and needs that outline complete
social media recommendations, implementation details (networks,
formats), success measurements, and timelines.
- Develop complete creative briefs that outline the required
copy, image, and video assets to be developed for each
- Place social media advertising campaigns across Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat based on
agreed-upon campaign strategy.
- Utilize advanced targeting strategies to execute complex
campaigns, including custom audiences, third-party data,
suppression lists, lookalike audiences, and more.
- Optimize campaign buys to ensure budgets are spent as
effectively as possible each month.
- Develop in-depth campaign reports that outline insights on
media delivery, engagement, creative, website traffic, attribution,
and key learnings.
- Provide demonstrations of our proprietary social advertising
products and packages.
Online Reputation Management:
- Monitor clients' social media channels, initiate conversations
with and respond to engagements and reviews based on established
brand and client guidelines.
- Monitor clients' automotive reputation profiles and respond to
all client feedback.
- Engage clients for review resolution and provide
recommendations on the appropriate response.
- Meet with client contacts to review reputation performance,
consult on new social media capabilities, and provide
recommendations on social media strategies to support business
- Provide demonstrations of our proprietary social media online
management platform and online reputation service packages.
Keywords: PUBLICIS GROUPE SA, Chicago , Social Media Strategist, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!