The legal industry is a big business - around $700 billion big.
It's also gone a remarkably long time without any major disruption,
and we're excited to bring a long overdue update. We're building a
new category of tech-forward professional services, rewriting the
story of who does the work in the legal industry and taking the
business of law to a new standard.
We work with in-house legal teams at some of the most innovative
companies in the world across various sectors - financial services,
life sciences, energy, technology, entertainment & media, consumer
products and more - to help solve their most pressing
The Financial Times has ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1
in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law
firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is "rewriting
the law firm business model." We're comprised of 2,000+ passionate
Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 17 offices
globally (and growing), delivering complex solutions via a highly
scalable two-sided marketplace platform for legal talent.
We have established ourselves as the leading disruptor within
the world's second largest business services industry. And we're
only getting started.
We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a
precedent-bound profession. We love the company we're building with
undignified enthusiasm. We're committed to our mission and to our
people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures, and
find opportunity in adversity. We surround ourselves with
inspiring, talented people who have a contagious energy and
incurable passion for what they do. We pride ourselves on listening
and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that's genuine,
human, and memorable. We care about the little things.
- Generate new, creative, and disruptive ideas to change the
status quo in their fields.
- Possess an unbelievable work ethic and unwavering commitment to
- Stretch beyond what's expected and prioritize ongoing learning
- Assume best intentions and take a 'glass half full' approach to
- Bring others together, creating strong relationships across
lines of difference.
- Seek to understand and learn from perspectives counter to their
- Leave a lasting impression.
About the role:
With our backing and proven success, we're looking for
evangelists - salespeople who can envision a better future for
clients, bring clients to see that vision, and create lasting
partnerships that exceed clients' greatest expectations. This role
is well-suited for a highly consultative seller who is excited to
gain experience interacting with senior-level executives within
legal departments to devise solutions to their toughest problems.
You will be afforded a high degree of accountability and ownership
over a portfolio of small to mid-market clients focusing on new
business generation and account growth.
Specifically, you will spend your days:
- Originating opportunity and closing deals: You will be
responsible for bringing in new business, originating and selling
to our biggest fans, and making believers of fresh clients.
- Getting to know your clients: You will define the client
experience by building durable relationships, inspiring trust, and
proposing innovative solutions to their problems.
- Consulting with C-level executives: Our clients are savvy
leaders of the world's largest in-house legal teams, and you will
be at the table with them daily planning for their future.
- Collaborating: At Axiom we pride ourselves on our
cross-functional sales culture. This is a not a role for the lone
wolf seller. You will partner daily with the broader commercial
team to close and support strategic opportunities.
- Leading: You will offer thought leadership to clients as well
as internally mentor and offer professional insights to junior team
- You have a background in B2B client service and have spent 2+
years in a consultative sales role where you exceeded business
goals on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis.
- You understand what goes into the sales process from
prospecting to close, and you're no stranger to managing multiple
complex deals across multiple clients and stages.
- You are highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail
and pattern recognition, you manage your time well and possess
expert judgment and decision-making skills.
- You are a high-impact communicator and know how to present to
executive-level stakeholders. You're no stranger to PowerPoint and
the rest of Microsoft Office Suite.
- You know your way around Salesforce (or comparable CRM system)
and understand the importance of leveraging data to make smart
decisions about where to spend your time.
- You demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly
form trusted-advisor relationships, are catalytic in your desire to
improve the status quo, and can operate effectively within a highly
collaborative team environment.
- You are legally eligible to work in the location where this job
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request
and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide
reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who
require an accommodation to participate in the application process.
To request an accommodation to complete the application form,
please contact us at email@example.com and include "Applicant
Accommodation" in the subject line.