Research Specialist - Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology
Company: University of Illinois at Chicago
Posted on: June 12, 2021
College of Medicine/Department of Medicine
The Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine at the
University of Illinois at Chicago is seeking an organized and
highly motivated Research Specialist to conduct research in cell
- Design and perform laboratory experiments using cell and
molecular biology approaches.
- Test, optimize and implement both new and existing methods,
procedures and techniques
- Assist with mouse genotyping and in vivo rodent studies
- Develop, write and maintain comprehensive laboratory protocols
and records of results for scholarly publications.
- Aid in the preparation and implementation of general laboratory
maintenance protocols (e.g. safety, training, waste management,
- Assist with ordering lab supplies and maintaining laboratory
stock and inventories.
- Assist with the organizing and managing of the scientific
Bachelor's degree in science or related field required. Master's
degree in science preferred.
A minimum of 3 years related research experience.
Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of research
principles, concepts, practices and methods. Proficient in specific
lab research techniques.
Keywords: University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago , Research Specialist - Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!