Assistant Director of Creative Services
Company: Chicago State University
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Assist with recruitment, training and management of game day,
camera, videography and photography staff.
- Attend practices for all sports to interview student-athletes
and coaches, capture B-roll and create videos for sport-specific
exposure for media outlets and departmental social media
- Produce and create basketball television commercials and other
sports spots as assigned.
- Perform independently in all facets of production, specifically
shooting, producing and editing short and long form content for all
digital platforms including social media & videoboard shows.
- Oversee Media Days for the Department.
- Videoboard Elements/Scorer's Table Elements/Ribbon Board
- Complete other video requests from the Department.
- Manage all the photography needs of the department as it
relates to staff headshots, team headshots, team photos, branding
photos, game day photography.
- Departmental branding elements
- Capture sponsorship elements at athletic events.
- Oversee departmental photography needs at special events.
- This position includes working nights and weekends. Some travel
may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Chicago State University, Chicago , Assistant Director of Creative Services, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!