Clinical Director, Endodontics
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support
organization that provides non-clinical business support services
to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 43
states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the
patients, providing expert business support to the largest,
fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country.
This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners
to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are
excited to offer the opportunity to join our dedicated team as a
Clinical Director, Endodontics.
The Clinical Director, Endodontics provides clinical leadership,
driving excellent patient care and assisting our Doctors with
gaining confidence and expertise with hands on endodontics
procedures. The Clinical Director, Endodontics provides, coaching
and mentorship to Doctors through formal training and chairside
support. The Clinical Director, Endodontics helps to educate on
innovative practices and ensure compliance with established
clinical protocols. All work efforts help to drive achievement of
endodontic performance goals and objectives.
- Educates, trains, and mentors doctors with hands on endodontic
procedures both in office and through learning and development
- Serves as the primary clinical contact for division internal
and external endodontic partners and successfully builds, develops
and maintains essential partnerships. Actively reviews
evidence-based practice standards, dental care advances and
recommends incorporating such standards and advances into the
- Advices dentists and clinical team members on appropriate
endodontic treatment plan recommendations based on patient unique
- Provides in-office and in-region support to Doctors and
Practice teams, emphasizing the highest standard of patient care
and practice productivity.
- Develops and implements endodontic related programs that help
Aspen Professionals provide superior patient care, exceptional
practice productivity and outstanding business results.
- Assists with endodontic continuing education program
development and presentation both at the regional and national
level, including; active participation in regional market
- Participates in Doctor programs.
- Supports the evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of
new patient care implant technologies.
- Partners with Field Leadership, Human Resources, Talent
Acquisition, and Practice Ownership to establish and monitor and
evaluate successful Doctor retention strategies.
- Monitors revenues and expenditures for assigned Practices to
assure budgeted profit targets related to implant procedures are
met or exceeded.
- Identifies underperforming Practices; partners with Doctors to
implement and monitor plans to achieve and exceed operational
Minimum Education and Experience
- Successful completion of dental training at a four (4) year,
accredited Dental School and received an DMD or DDS degree.
- Successful completion of an advanced education program in
endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of
the ADA required.
- Experience with all endodontic procedures.
- Relevant advanced education for specialty areas.
- Minimum of 3+ years clinical experience.
- Ability to travel at least 70%.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach, mentor, and train
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.Aspen Dental-branded
practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that
provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Chicago , Clinical Director, Endodontics, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!