Senior Software Engineer, Enterprise
Company: Livongo Health, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Simply stated, Teladoc Health exists to empower people with
chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives. This is your
chance to help to build and scale Teladoc Health's product platform
during a time of tremendous growth and product expansion.
What makes a Senior Software Engineer at Teladoc Health
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related
field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience and/or trade
school is acceptable
- 10+ years experience in software engineering in a functional or
object-oriented language (Java, Scala or Python)
- Experience implementing REST/gRPC APIs and event-driven
- Solid grasp of engineering principles, test-driven development,
and CI/CD process
- Passion, collaboration, and productivity in a dynamic
cross-functional team environment
- Strong written and verbal skills, including the ability to
communicate succinctly, effectively explaining technical concepts
to non-technical personnel
- Adaptability in changing work environments, managing new
priorities, new instructions, delays, or unexpected events
The nature of work is interdisciplinary, and our teammates come
from varying backgrounds, e.g. Site Reliability Engineer (SRE),
Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer,
Infrastructure Engineer, Production Engineer. We urge you to apply
even if you feel uncertain that you have the exact background.
People and culture are Teladoc Health's greatest assets! It
reflects our values and the world we live in. One of diversity and
inclusion where everyone's voice is of equal importance.
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Generous PTO policy
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Lunch provided Monday through Thursday (in office)
- An endless variety of healthy snacks and beverages to fuel your
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Team events and social gatherings
- Pet-friendly environment in Mountain View, CA and Denver
- Diabetes Care Prescription Reimbursement
- Discount/Subsidy program for gym membership
- Provide the full line of Livongo programs and services to all
employees and their families
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the
healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in
whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health
signals and personalized interactions to drive better health
outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a
person's health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in
KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages
more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet
the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top
employerby numerous media and professional organizations. Talented,
passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving,
collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion:At Teladoc Health we believe that
personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We
hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way
in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in
your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We've already made healthcare history,
yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with
us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the
lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will
discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age,
race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender
identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee
organization, medical condition, family history, genetic
information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or
pregnancy (including breastfeeding - we have a mother's room in
both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Keywords: Livongo Health, Inc., Chicago , Senior Software Engineer, Enterprise, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!