Associate Project Manager - Device Marketing
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Associate Project Manager - Device Marketing - MAR001315
The Associate Project Manager - Device Marketing utilizes a unique
blend of project management expertise and product knowledge to
provide project leadership for new product and service initiatives.
The main focus of this role is device commercialization
including coordinating test certification, marketing/supply chain
deliverables, and internal/external relationship building.
Leads cross-functional teams throughout the project lifecycle to
achieve business objectives, while managing scope, timelines and
budget. May occasionally support projects in other Marketing
functions or in different project roles, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross functional team during the duration of a project to
ensure timely completion of project tasks and deliverables.
- Work with project team and subject matter experts to identify,
analyze, monitor and respond to issues and risks associated with
the project to ensure ability to achieve expected outcomes, on time
and within budget.
- Communicate project status to team, business owners and others
as appropriate throughout the duration of the assignment and post
implementation to make certain all impacted stakeholders have an
understanding of risks, issues, major decisions and activities
related to the project.
- Participate, as needed, in pre-initiation product delivery
stages to manage activities related to the assessment and
prioritization of new product ideas.
- Support other project managers in project documentation,
planning and scheduling, as requested.
- Generally responsible for managing 1-2 projects at a time with
the following criteria: 1) annual revenues less than $1M and costs
less than $100K, 2) non-major TOPS release, 3) duration typically
less than 6 months, 4) at least 2 functional teams, 5) no more than
one new vendor.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in project management, product
development, marketing, audit/finance, and/or sales.
- High level of organization and planning skills and attention to
- Strong team orientation and the ability to build cohesiveness
to achieve results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working across
organizational boundaries to achieve objectives.
- Ability to identify and analyze issues, develop and deploy
solutions within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
speaking in front of small and large groups.
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Chicago , Associate Project Manager - Device Marketing, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!