Marketing / CRM Analyst
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Marketing / CRM Analyst - MAR001257
Responsible for working within marketing database to execute and
support marketing initiatives. Support CRM tactics to drive
accountability in partners from technology, analytics, channel
support, pricing, finance and project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners to perform customer
analytics and make recommendations regarding strategy throughout
the campaign planning and execution process
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security
of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and
interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the
primary database vendor.
- Execute segmentation around brand plans.
- Perform data extraction and lead generation.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing
- Work with web manager to manage data integration between on and
offline software programs.
- Conduct and interpret data analysis.
- Provide internal support to all database users, including
training, troubleshooting, and coding.
- Create custom reports.
- Read technical journals and/or manuals, attends vendor
seminars, and takes advantage of appropriate professional
development opportunities to learn about new database marketing
- Analyze previous marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of many computer programs
and programming languages.
- Carry out daily campaign processes, including start-to-finish
- Schedule and coordinate text and creative content.
- Analyze campaign for key metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience working with relational databases and
can demonstrate advanced SQL skills
- 2+ years of experience designing marketing automation
- Strong knowledge of CRM data management best practices
- 2+ years of experience leading CRM execution team
- Ability to manage major projects within a fast paced
environment while maintaining core operations
- Strong cross-functional experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Tableau, SAS, Adobe experience preferred
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Chicago , Marketing / CRM Analyst, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!