Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 19, 2021
- We are now hiring immediately for part-time
- Location: Lemont-Bromberek SD113A - 16100 W. 127th,
Lemont, IL 60439 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Part-time; Monday trough Friday, day
- Requirement: Prior dish room experience is a plus!
Willing to train!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place
where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public
and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans,
trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by
hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures.
Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip,
buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and
procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety
and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Keywords: Compass Group, Chicago , DISHWASHER (PART-TIME), Other , LEMONT, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!