FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 19, 2021
- We are now hiring immediately for a part-time FOOD
TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER position.
- Location: Lemont-Bromberek SD113A - 16100 W. 127th,
Lemont, IL 60439 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Part-time; Monday trough Friday from
9:00am to 2:00pm.
- Requirement: Prior food transportation experience is a
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place
where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public
and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Delivers food, supplies and other
products to units and areas of service using a vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picks up requisitioned supplies from staging clerk.
- Receives completed production orders from staging clerk.
Inventories items to ensure completion of production orders.
- Loads orders onto truck with assistance of staging clerks in a
safe, orderly manner.
- Unloads requisitioned materials at delivery site.
- Follows sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and
- Ensures hot and cold food items are kept in compliance with
company standards and meet all sanitation and safety
- Collects empty containers and rejected or unsold
- Responsible for general cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
- Performs routine maintenance on truck.
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure company service
- Provides quality customer service via one-on-one attention to
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a valid food
handler's permit where required.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented
organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by
using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth
opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex,
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Keywords: Compass Group, Chicago , FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (PART-TIME), Other , LEMONT, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!